Re-opening the studio will not only have a new look due to the new location, but also due to the current pandemic. Outlined below are the measures that have been put in place for everyone’s safety. As it is an evolving situation, the policy will be updated as appropriate, so please keep an eye in this page! If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Last updated 08/11/2020
1. If any of the following apply to you, please contact me as soon as possible, if you have an appointment booked or you become aware of the following within 14 days of visiting the studio:
You, or anyone that you have been in contact with, have any of the symptoms of COVID-19; a high temperature, a new, continuous cough, or a loss or change to your sense of smell, or been diagnosed with COVID-19.
2. If there has been a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 by someone visiting the studio within 14 days of your visit, you will be contacted.
3. Masks to be worn at all times.
4. Enter via the white doors at the front of the building, please wait until you are invited in by Clare.
5. Maintain 2 meters from everyone if they are not a member of your household.
6. On entering the building, please use the hand sanitizer provided.
7. Where possible, internal doors will be propped open so that you do not need to touch them.
8. Please avoid the need for getting changed at the studio and bring as little as possible with you, keeping all of your possessions in a bag.
9. Please bring your own water bottles and keep them with your other possessions on your shelf.
10. Please keep your skin covered as much as possible- socks are essential, wear trousers rather than shorts, t-shirts or long sleeve tops as opposed to vests.
11. Please only enter the studio room when you are invited in, as the studio will be cleaned with hospital grade products between clients.
12. Sanitizer will be available in the studio and please use it at any point in the lesson.
13. If I need to be closer to you than 2 Meters, we both will wear our masks. If I need to touch you, I will wear disposable gloves and apron.
14. All surfaces that can be cleaned will be after each use. Any equipment that cannot be cleaned satisfactorily such as the flex-rings, will not be used for 5 days between use.
15. Until my easy clean loops have arrived, there are 2 options for when using the existing loops:
a) wear disposable gloves
b) sanitize or wash your hands before and after using them.
It may seem like a lot of regulations, I’m sure that you will already be practicing them. We can work together to keep ourselves and others safe.
I am looking forward to welcoming you to my new studio!
Enjoy your lesson!